Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 6032 times)
Heks
Seeker

View Profile
« on: February 21, 2012, 02:18:25 PM »

Hi, I am from Belgium and live in England. I love Tarot reading and own a set of runes, which seem to talk to me sometimes, although I feel I need to make more of an effort to connect with them.
It is after reading Brian Bates' "The Way of Wyrd" that the magical importance of runes became obvious to me. I am fascinated by how runes can be used to protect those within a circle of runes, for example. I also wonder about the impact of having runes tattooed on one's body when dealing with the world of spirits. Are runes the language of spirits?
Kind regs,
Heks  Smiley
(PS "Heks" means "Witch" in Flemish and it is what my mother used to call me!)  Grin
Grymdycche
Administrator
Vitki

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 02:58:26 PM »

Hi Heks,  welcome, it's nice to see another familiar name here. Hope you enjoy the site.

Heks
Seeker

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2012, 03:40:10 PM »

Thank you! This site is lovely and so easy to navigate. The poetry is amazing as well. It is a real treasure and I wish I had a holiday now, but unfortunately am at work all day! I shall be able to enjoy it fully at the week-end and am eager to post a reading I shall do for myself with my runes!
Kind regards,
Heks  Smiley
willynilly
Seer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2012, 05:36:32 PM »

Hello!!
Demeritt
Seeker

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2017, 11:27:10 PM »

Thank you! This site pm the penimaster is lovely and so easy to navigate. The poetry is amazing as well. It is a real treasure and I wish I had a holiday now, but unfortunately am at work all day! I shall be able to enjoy it fully at the week-end and am eager to post a reading I shall do for myself with my runes!
Kind regards,
Heks  Smiley

Hi Heks, remember me? Are you still playin?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 12:41:24 AM by Demeritt » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: